Grandparent with a Purpose
Here are fifteen ideas of how you can participate in CGN.
- Read the weekly blog “Not on my Watch” by Cavin Harper, Executive Director, Christian Grandparenting Network.
- Read the weekly blog “Grandparenting with a Purpose” by Lillian Penner, National Prayer Coordinator, Christian Grandparenting Network.
- Make a comment on a blog
- Share the blogs with a friend.
- Request information and become a part of a Grandparents@Prayer group.
- Host a “Not on my Watch” Seminar in your church or area.
- Introduce other grandparents to Christian Grandparenting Network.
- Contribute to our Scholarship fund to help grandparents take their grandkids whose parent is in active duty in the military go to GrandCamp.
- Listen to the “Not on my Watch” radio program aired on KRDO (COS) 105.5 FM or 1240 AM on Sunday mornings at 7:30 MST.
- Listen to the “Not on my Watch” radio program podcast on www.christiangrandparenting.net on the Podcast link.
- Contribute to CGN to support their general fund and ministries like the weekly radio program, Grandparents Day of Prayer and other events to challenge grandparents to be intentional in their grandparenting.
- PRAY for God’s wisdom and guidance for the ministry of CGN.
- Watch the CGN video on the website to learn more about Christian Grandparenting Network.
- Purchase the book “Not on my Watch: Calling Courageous Grandparenting in a Turblent World” written my Cavin Harper, Executive Director on the website, as well as other suggested reading for grandparents.
- Join the Cause! To get a free Blessing kit for grandchildren written by Cavin Harper.
By Lillian Penner
National Prayer Coordinator
Christian Grandparenting Network
Subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter: Not on Our Watch and receive a free gift.
We produce podcasts to help and educate grandparents about issues and challenges with grandparenting. You can listen to past podcasts here on our website or on iTunes.
National Prayer Coordinator
Lillian Ann Penner is the author of Grandparenting with a Purpose: Effective Ways to Pray for your Grandchildren, speaker, National Prayer Coordinator for Christian Grandparenting Network, directing the Grandparents@Prayer groups. She and her husband, John, have been married over 50 years and currently reside in Portland, OR. They have three married sons and nine grandchildren, who are the love of their life.
Lillian has been active in church ministry for over 50 years, led a mentoring ministry for women, participated in short term mission’s trip in Ukraine, and volunteered with several Christian ministries. Currently, she is involved in the leadership of a women’s Bible study and the 55+ group in her church. She blogs on several websites, as well as her own on (www.grandparentingwithapurpose.com).