We always strive to offer the highest quality products at reasonable prices. Because we inspect and pack all of our orders with care, we are confident you'll be extremely satisfied with your purchases. However, there are times when items are damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped. Should you experience this, we'll gladly replace them.
CGN RETURN POLICY:
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please contact us before returning any product!
DOMESTIC AND CANADIAN CUSTOMERS:
- Any defective, incorrect or damaged item may be returned within 30 days of receipt via the U.S. Postal Service (preferably by Media Mail, if qualified). We will gladly ship a replacement and reimburse you for the return postage.
- Any item you are not satisfied with (not as expected, arrived too late, etc.), if returned within 30 days of receipt and received in salable condition, will be issued an exchange or refund of merchandise cost only.
- Computer software, videos, CDs, cassettes, DVDs or other media may only be returned for refunds if UNOPENED. If opened, they may be returned only for replacement with the same item.
- Any return that does not comply with the above policy is subject to a significant restocking fee, at our discretion.
SHIP YOUR RETURN PREPAID TO:
(Please ship via the U.S. Postal Service; use Media Mail, if qualified.)
Christian Grandparenting Network
5844 Pioneer Mesa Dr
Colorado Springs, CO 80923
When returning items:
- Please allow 1-3 weeks for the return to be received and processed. An email confirmation will be sent once we receive your return or exchange.
We need your help to reach our $40,000 Project Goal for 2016 to equip and empower today's grandparents to live out their biblical roles. Our projects include...
- Ministry Partner training and development
- GIA (Grandparents In Action) series, and
- DIY GrandCamp Manual