Speaking in defense of the sanctity of life, traditional marriage, and religious liberty, the Mahattan Declaration issues a clarion call to Christians to adhere firmly to their convictions in these three areas.
- Family Matters: Dr. Timothy Kimmel and his wife Darcy present a tremendous library of family materials, including their new book and video teaching series, "GrandParenthood". It's worth checking out!
- The Grandparent Foundation
This foundation exists to assist and inform grandparents through education and research. Founded by Dr. Arthur Kornhaber, they provide an enormous amount of information on legal issues related to grandparenting, and they have years of experience dealing with the grandparent/grandchild relationship.
- Focus on the Family
Although not specifically focused on grandparenting, Focus on the Family has a great deal of information and resources on family life in general.
- Ronald Blue and Company
- Family Legacy Missions
- Compassion International
- A Chosen Generation
- CASA: The Christian Association Serving Adult Ministries
- Finishers Project
- Y.E.S.: Young Enough To Serve
- GRAND Magazine
- Dave Gallagher: Aging Successfully Conferences
- Max Elliot Anderson: Books for Kids (Boys especially)
- Online Seminary Schools (for continuing education and theological training)
Blogs and Media Resources
- Storycorder: software for staying connected to your grandchildren through recorded stories with your voice.
- My Grandmother Is Praying For Me
- The American Grandma
- Well-Versed Living with Carolyn Boykin
- The Ultimate Gift
- Do the Right Thing: A Six Part Exploration of Ethics (DVD)
- SandwichINK with Karen Swain (encouragement for Sandwich Generation caregivers and grandparents
Grandparents Raising Grandkids
General information/published materials
- Connecting The Bridges: Grandparenting Grandchildren
- GrandsPlace (for Grandparents and special others raising children)
- Grandparent Again
- AARP Grandparent Information Center
(Also check state chapters for information)
See your state and county government agencies for additional resources that may be available in your area
- Smartphone Family Guide
- Digital Safety
- www.pluggedin.com (produced by Focus On The Family)
- http://www.onlineseminaryschools.org/what-can-i-do-with-a-theology-major/ (interest in pursuing a theological degree or just increasing your knowledge? Here is a way to do that online.)
We need your help to reach our $40,000 Project Goal for 2016 to equip and empower today's grandparents to live out their biblical roles. Our projects include...
- Ministry Partner training and development
- GIA (Grandparents In Action) series, and
- DIY GrandCamp Manual